Pick Up/Drop Off
Grissom Parking Lot Procedures:
- Watch for children.
- Go slow.
- Be courteous. Use words to help and horns only for emergencies.
- Keep the steps clear of cars. Drop off at the sidewalk north or south of the steps.
- Park in the lot, not at the curb. Unattended cars at the curb block traffic and slow down drop-off.
- Get here early. By 7:35, the drop-off zone will be crowded. By 7:40, your child will be late to class.
- Do not park in the bus loading zone at the far south end of the building. It is marked. Thank you.
- Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Grade all pick up NORTH of the steps. Stay in the INSIDE lane. Pick up at the CURB.
- 4th, 5th, 6th, and Pre-kindergarten pick up SOUTH of the steps. Stay in the MIDDLE lane until you reach the steps. Pick up at the CURB.
- Park in the lot, not at the curb. Unattended cars at the curb block traffic and slow down pick-up.
- Keep the steps clear of cars. Pick up at the sidewalk north or south of the steps.
- You can always park in the lot or on a side street and walk to pick up your child. It can be quicker than waiting in line in your car and helps keep the lot safe and less congested.
Grissom Elementary School
6646 S. 73 E. Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74133